A. Bhatia, Mechanical Engineer
A. Bhatia, Mechanical Engineer, is a graduate engineer with 20 plus years of extensive experience in electro-mechanical engineering, procurement and construction industry. He has been involved in setting up grass root projects from zero to commissioning and specializes in conceptual design, optimization studies, energy efficient and environmentally responsible systems for Infrastructure facilities, Green Buildings, Oil & Gas facilities, Power Generation and Industrial Plants.
His core strengths are in the following areas:
- HVAC, loss prevention and plumbing
- Energy and Environment Conservation Audits
- Utility Systems (air-conditioning, fire protection, compressed air, water treatment & distribution, process cooling, fluid flow, fuel handling, steam systems, plumbing, etc.)
- All type of mechanical package equipment (chillers, fans, pumps, conveyors, EOT cranes, DG sets, welding, machining, materials, heat transfer, power equipment etc.)
- Electrical and Control Systems (motors, power factor, short circuiting, transformers, AC/DC circuits)
In his current role, Mr. Bhatia provides consulting services to a number of facilities such as airports, hotels, commercial office buildings, chemical, biomedical and pharmaceutical facilities, power generation, oil & gas, manufacturing, consumer products. Prior to this, he has worked with United Nations led program on energy conservation and auditing with emphasis on clean development mechanism (CDM). He has vast international experience on various global projects in US, UK, Australia, Canada and Middle East.
He received 4-years bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited Indian University. He has presented technical papers and has drafted nearly 70-energy audit and management reports. He has also published more than 100 technical courses for professional development hours.