|Location:||Northwest Houston (Willowbrook Area)|
|Base Pay:||Not Specified|
|Other Pay:||Annual Bonus|
|Education:||See Description Below|
|Experience:||2 Years (minimum)|
|Travel Requirements:||Up to 15% – Continental U.S.|
PDHengineer.com is seeking a polished business professional to manage all aspects of event planning for our webinars, seminars, and workshops. The candidate must also be capable of recruiting and screening speaking talent for PDHengineer-hosted training events.
- Bachelor degree in related profession.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an event planner or in a related position requiring a similar skill set.
- Excellent written communication, oral presentation and “people” skills.
- Adept at critical thinking, analysis and creative problem-solving.
- Capable of maintaining poise and professionalism with high-profile clients and patrons.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- Organizational wizard and talent for honing in on details.
- Ability to focus and prioritize multiple projects under pressure.
- Punctual, reliable, high integrity and “sweats” the details.
- Strong “whatever it takes” work ethic and obsessive customer service attitude.
- Responsible for the entire process of planning and executing all details of various firm-hosted training events – including online webinars, on-site training at clients’ facilities and open enrollment public seminars at hotels and similar venues.
- Responsible for finding, recruiting, vetting and scheduling speakers for live training events.
- Responsible for all aspects of site research, contract negotiation, menu selection, audio-visual, registration, travel coordination, shipping and receiving materials between destinations and the on-site management of the entire event program.
- Respond to client requests for live training and prepare proposals, as required.
- Work with both internal and outsourced marketing specialists to drive attendance to public events through multiple channels, including email, print advertisements, social media, and press releases.
- Manage the design and production of printed material for events, such as brochures, schedules and advertiser inserts.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for co-branding events through partnerships with training vendors, professional societies, industry associations and other organizations.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to the following email address. In the subject line of the email, include the Job Number listed above:
Send resume to: