We understand just how busy you are and how incredibly hectic your life is. That’s why PDHengineer lets you complete continuing education courses online according to your schedule … not some seminar company’s timetable.
And, you can complete your courses in the comfort of your own home or office – no need to travel to a seminar across town or across the country. Simply study the material and take the online quiz at your leisure. Then, print the certificate of completion documenting the PDHs you’ve earned … right from your laser printer. No need to wait for your certificate in the mail.
You avoid hassles and save time!
With PDHengineer.com, you can:
- Print the course material and the quiz and study it at your leisure.
- Access the quiz online anytime at your convenience. The quiz is automatically graded and you receive the results immediately.
- Retake the quiz as many times as necessary until you pass it at no extra charge.
- Instantly access your certificate of completion.
- Access certificates of completion for previously completed courses at any time regardless of when the course was completed.
State-Board Acceptance Guaranteed
PDHengineer allows you to rest comfortably knowing your credits will be accepted. Our PDH compliance expertise is unmatched in the industry. More than 700,000 hours of PDHengineer courses and webinars have been accepted by every state board in the U.S. that mandates continuing education. In fact, no PDHengineer course or webinar has EVER been rejected by a state licensing board.
PDHengineer.com has a long history of providing high-quality continuing education courses for professional engineers. We’re proud of our track record of state board approvals. In fact, we’re so confident about the acceptability of our courses that every course and every webinar you take comes with the PDHengineer Triple Guarantee.
If your state licensing board does not accept any PDHengineer course or webinar:
- We will give you a full refund
- We will pay for a replacement course or webinar
- We will pay any associated license renewal penalties or late fees