PDHengineer.com is owned by Decatur Professional Development, LLC, a limited-liability corporation located in the state of Texas. By using the PDHengineer.com website, you agree to accept the terms and conditions described below.
All content included on this site, including, but not limited to courses, text, graphics, logos, button icons, files and the collective arrangement, display and presentation of the content is the property of Decatur Professional Development, LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may use, download, view and print content on this site for educational, non-commercial purposes only. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Decatur Professional Development, LLC. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information on this site without the express written consent of Decatur Professional Development, LLC. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the PDHengineer.com name or trademark without the express written consent of Decatur Professional Development, LLC.
Linking to PDHengineer.com
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of PDHengineer.com so long as your website or the link does not portray PDHengineer.com in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any PDHengineer.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written permission of Decatur Professional Development, LLC.
The course content contained on this site is provided for educational purposes only. It is intended to assist professional engineers in retaining and expanding their knowledge base for the sole end purpose of attaining engineering professional development hours (PDH’s). Decatur Professional Development, LLC makes no claims or warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy of information contained on this site or linked to this site. Decatur Professional Development, LLC makes no claims or warranties, express or implied, regarding the applicability to a specific task or project the information contained on this site or linked to this site. The services of an experienced, registered professional engineer should be employed before attempting to apply any content on this site to a particular task, application or project.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Decatur Professional Development, LLC provides this site on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Decatur Professional Development, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Decatur Professional Development, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Decatur Professional Development, LLC does not warrant that this site, its server, or email sent from PDHengineer.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. Decatur Professional Development, LLC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
If you create an account with PDHengineer.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and any discount codes issued to you and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Decatur Professional Development, LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at any time without prior notification.
Review and Comment Policy
A growing number of consumers rely on reviews and ratings provided by others in order to judge products they purchase. Our customers are asked to review courses and webinars that they have completed, and these reviews and ratings are published on our website and made available to the general public. In order to provide fair and unbiased reviews of these products, Decatur Professional Development has established the following guidelines.
- Customers will be given the ability to use a pseudonym or “handle” rather than their real name if preferred
- The course or webinar should have been completed personally by the reviewer
- All comments are reviewed by staff members prior to publication and all reviews, both positive and negative, are considered for publication. A negative review does not make a comment ineligible for publication. In fact, we believe that all comments, both positive and negative, are important in the consumers’ decision-making process, and we will make a good-faith effort to be certain that no review is unduly rejected due to negative comments or rating points
- We will not publish comments that are inflammatory, discriminatory, contain personal attacks, or are not related to the value of the course material or our service
- No comment with reference to a specific quiz question or answer will be published, but will be responded to privately by email
- Reviews containing specific questions or comments about the course material may take longer to publish as we will attempt to review and if necessary correct the course material before publication
- In some instances we may provide “webmaster comments” added to the review in order to provide clarification
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment that we feel is inappropriate for any reason
- Published comments may be revised or removed at the request of the reviewer
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us.
Modification and Severability