The PDHengineer Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee
No PDHengineer course or webinar has ever been rejected by a state licensing board, Canadian provincial board or any other licensing jurisdiction.
PDHengineer.com has a long history of providing high-quality continuing education courses for professional engineers. We're proud of our track record of state board approvals. In fact, we're so confident about the acceptability of our courses that every course you take comes with The PDHengineer Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee:
If your state licensing board does not accept any PDHengineer.com course or webinar for any reason, we will refund the full purchase price. Just send us a copy of the rejection letter issued to you by the board.
If you have any questions about PDHengineer.com's money-back guarantee, contact us at administrator@PDHengineer.com.
Be Careful Where You Earn PDHs
Be wary of providers that award more credit hours than is warranted by the length and complexity of the continuing education activity. If you are licensed in a state that pre-approves course providers or individual courses (such as Florida, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, or North Carolina) and the organization is approved by your state board, then you should not have any problems with board acceptance of the activity. However, if your licensing board does not pre-approve course providers, then it is squarely on the shoulders of the individual engineer to determine whether an activity meets the board's acceptance criteria. Here is a checklist of features that you should consider when selecting a provider and a particular activity:
- Are the credits awarded consistent with the length and complexity of the material?
- Is the activity educational and does it expand your knowledge and skills? Some seminars sponsored by equipment vendors and manufacturers are heavy on "sales pitch" and light on technical content.
- Can the course material be viewed prior to purchase? This allows you the opportunity to judge whether the content, complexity and length of the course is suitable to meet your state board's requirements.
- Does the provider offer a full refund if the course is not accepted by your state licensing board?
PDHengineer.com takes the following measures to help assure you that you can take PDHengineer courses risk-free:
- PDHengineer tests every course using licensed engineers to ensure that the credits awarded are consistent with the time required to read the course material and pass the quiz.
- PDHengineer invests the time and expense to gain approval from the few state licensing boards that pre-approve continuing education providers.
- All courses offered on PDHengineer.com cover technical material in the engineering disciplines that meets the licensing boards' requirements.
- Courses on PDHengineer.com can be viewed by the student for free, so that you can make your own determination whether the material is suitable to meet your PDH needs.
- PDHengineer clearly lists any state acceptance restrictions on the individual course overview pages making it easy to determine eligibility in your state.
- PDHengineer.com backs up our courses with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
To start earning your risk-free PDHs, browse our course library.
Looking for more information? Learn how PDHengineer.com uses leading subject matter experts to help ensure that you receive top quality PDHs.
Some states restrict some subject matter and some require specific course pre-approval. Please see the individual course overview pages for specific course information. Review your state requirements.