PDHengineer makes it easy to access your account even if you’ve forgotten your password or changed your email address.
- If you have simply forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link located on the My Account log in page.
- A new password will be sent to your registered email account. Log in with this temporary password, then click the Change Password link to create a new password that is easy for you to remember.
- If you no longer have access to your registered email address, click the Change Email link located on the My Account log in page.
- You will be asked the “challenge” question that you set up at the time of account creation. When this has been answered correctly, you will be prompted to enter your new email address. You can then use the new email address to access your account and / or to change your password if desired.
- If you cannot remember your password and do not know the answer to your challenge question, contact our Customer Service Team using the Live Support Chat link at the top of any page or call us at 1-877-PDHengineer (1-877-734-3644) for assistance.
Posted in: Log In and User Account