|Location:||Northwest Houston (Willowbrook Area)|
|Base Pay:||Not Specified|
|Other Pay:||Annual Bonus|
|Education:||See Description Below|
|Experience:||1 Year (minimum)|
PDHengineer.com is looking for an experienced web based training (WBT) course developer to create asynchronous e-Learning courses.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Articulate Studio or similar authoring tool.
- Proficient with on-line course design and LMS SCORM 2004 compliance
- Flash programming experience with rich media.
- Experienced in use of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced in advanced course design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, color theory, visual focus, audio and video).
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision.
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related instructional content, development, or delivery field, or equivalent industry experience or certification.
- Utilize courseware creation software for rapid conversion of existing training content to online computer based training courses.
- Collaborate with team and clients to analyze learning needs, recommend E-Learning solutions.
- Create and implement SCORM-compliant courses within the existing delivery systems.
- Assist in the review and editing of instructor-led training (ILT) materials.
- Design and develop advanced interactive E-Learning elements for special projects, such as simulations, scenarios, graphical arts, and animations.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to the following email address. In the subject line of the email, include the Job Number listed above:
Send resume to: