Randall B. Klein, P.E., C.Q.M.
Randal B. Klein, P.E., CQM, has devoted much of his career to project and program management; designing and implementing project approaches; supervising and mentoring technical personnel and junior project managers; and meeting corporate and customer quality objectives. He has over 30 years of experience as a civil and environmental engineer, and he is currently the managing principal of 2 consulting firms.
Mr. Klein has managed projects ranging from weeks to years in duration for commercial and governmental customers, and has developed and presented project management training to a variety of organizations, including state agencies. His objective in providing project management training is to assist organizations in their efforts to become more efficient and/or profitable; retain key employees; and decrease workplace stress.
Education and affiliations include:
- BS, Environmental Engineering, magna cum laude, - 1978, University of Michigan
- MS, Soil Science - 1982, Utah State University
- Registered Professional Engineer (UT, OR)
- Certified Quality Manager (American Society for Quality)
- Web Instructor for University of Wisconsin and formerly instructed for Colorado State University, University of Utah, Weber State University