The life of an Engineering Training Manager or Training Department Administrator is difficult. It feels like you’re buried in paperwork. There’s always too much to do and not enough time to get it done. With so many people depending on your expertise and skills, your workdays can be filled with frustration. Let’s face it, you need help.
PDHengineer’s Training Manager / Administrator Assistance Program (T-MAAP, pronounced “T-MAP”) will be your helping hand in administering your corporate training programs. Our highly-trained Customer Service Team can take many tasks off your desk, allowing you to handle other pressing issues.
Here are just a few of the items we can do to make your life easier:
- Quick account creation for your staff – whether you need to register one or one hundred engineers for courses, we will quickly set up individual accounts for all of your engineers and provide you with access to the training records. And, we’ll add the courses you request to the individual engineers’ accounts and even notify them that the courses are ready for viewing
- Consolidated billing for any quantity of courses on your preferred billing schedule — daily, weekly, monthly, or by the individual course
- Priority service in setting up private webinars and other training events
- The ability to schedule your in-house training courses through our website
- Tracking credits for your engineering staff
- The list is limited only by your needs and requirements
Our team can work with you by phone, email or live chat … whatever is easier for you. The T-MAAP program is all about helping you.
So, pass along some of your more mundane tasks, and allow us to be of assistance.