PDHengineer has a large selection of off-the-shelf seminars and workshops. However, since each organization has unique needs, we recognize that even the best off-the-shelf training program may not be sufficient for all of our customers. Acknowledging this, many companies decide that it is well worth their while to make the extra investment to develop customized seminars for their employees.
Our development team will work closely with you to design, develop, and implement learning solutions that address your specific training needs. We can make modifications to an existing seminar or develop a completely new presentation from scratch.
Most of our standard seminars are designed for presentation in a conference hall or meeting room – over 6 to 8 hour contiguous sessions. However, we welcome client requests for customization:
- Length of sessions: 2-hour, 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour, 16-hour
- Combine topics for a specific industry: For example – combine hydrostatics, hydrodynamics and electrical engineering into one session focusing on the hydro-electric industry
- Level of class participation: Amount of problem-solving in the workshop; breakout sessions; extent of Q&A
- Site-specific training: Incorporate information about your specific on-site equipment or processes into the training material
- Field trips: Upon special request and based on seminar location, subject matter, logistics and time allocation, we can incorporate site walk-downs into your training session
Find Out More:
Speak to a Representative to Schedule a Seminar
For more information contact: