PDHengineer makes it easy to access your account even if you’ve forgotten your password or changed your email address.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link located on the My Account log in page.
- You will have the opportunity to receive help in any of three ways:
- Email – A temporary password will be sent to your registered email account.
- Security Challenge Question – If you have set up a security challenge question, you can answer the question and immediately receive a temporary password.
- SMS Message – If you have entered your mobile number in the security section, we will text you a temporary password immediately
- Log in using your temporary password, then click the Change Password link to create a new password that is easy for you to remember.
If you cannot remember your password, do not know the answer to your challenge question, and have not entered a mobile number for security purposes, contact our Customer Service Team using the Live Support Chat link at the top of any page or call us at 1-877-PDHengineer (1-877-734-3644) for assistance.